Ella rolled over yesterday!! I was so excited, she has been trying to do this for some time now and was one of the main reasons we decided to stop swaddling her at night. She has only succeeded at rolling over from her stomach to her back but still really exciting. The look on her face was priceless. She was like what just happened and how did I get here. We immediately called Daddie, who was really excited as well.
Some more updates...we have switched to the Level 2 nipples on her bottles, they are awesome!! We only have 6 so it is a little tricky, I have to make sure we always have some clean. Today, I thought they were all in the dishwasher (which was mid cycle) and Ella was screaming to eat. I had separated out all of the Level 1 nipples into a bag and knew we had to use one. But to our surprise a Level 2 had snuck in the bag!! Yea!!!! Ella was happy.
Today, we are going to visit Trent McNeely, we are sure we will have some cute pics tomorrow. More than likely this will be the last post until after the holiday, since the madness begins tomorrow. SO...HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!! We hope Santa brings you everything your heart desires.