29 August 2007

Ella's sooooo big!!

We went to the doctors today, Ella weighs about 7 pounds 2 ounces!! This is just an estimation and the weight could be off by a pound either way. I really hope she is not 8 pounds already! The technitian estimated that she would be 8 pounds 8 ounces by her due date. Yikes!! She better be on time!


Mike and I have been putting together all of the baby essentials, last night Mike put together
the swing.
Tonight we are planning to put up the pictures that Aunt Jessie made for Ella. We are getting very excited and as she is getting bigger and bigger I am getting more and more uncomfortable.
I meant to put up a picture of this a while ago but things have been slipping out of my head a lot recently. Pregnancy Brain so I have heard. For those of you that were at the wedding you may remember the picture of me from Halloween when I was dressed as wonder woman. Aunt Jessie came over after going to 6 Flags, with a surprise... a wonder woman onesie!! I can't wait to put her in it. She will look almost as good as me. :)