06 July 2007








Ella's furniture is here!! Thank you Grandma, Grandpa, Gama, and Pop Pop!! It is so beautiful. We lovet the way it looks with the wood floors. I imagine Ella growing and how the bed will change; lowering the mattress as she gets older, removing the front panel to make a toddler bed and then to a full bed.






It is really wonderful furniture. It was very interesting having Gama, Pop Pop and Uncle help put the bed together. We got through it though. Here are the pictures of the furniture in her room. What do you think?
























Today, I went and found the blinds and curtains for Ella's windows! I have been spending so much time on line looking for ideas for the room that Mike has threatened to take away the computer. I just want to make sure that she has the best. Here is a picture of the windows. We were so lucky to find a valence in the same exact shade as the walls. I turned around in the store and it was right there, right in front of my belly! Good job Ella!! She is a great shopper already!!


We also received the glider today!! Second time's a charm!! The first time the glider came we were very disappointed...Two cracks in the chair! Great return policy though, the UPS guy and I are getting to know eachother really well. This time the box looked worse but, the chair was not broken. It only took me about 20 minutes to put it together. There were only 4 screws, nothing big.


I can't wait for all of you to see the room in person the pictures really don't do it justice. Can't wait to see you all soon!