
Here are some new pictures of Ella. We can't believe how much she has grown, she does not fit on the ultrasound screen anymore. She weighs 2 pounds 13 ounces, which puts her in the 68th percentile for her weight. Jess and mom came with me to the appointment, it was so wonderful to have both of them with me. Jess also came to an appointment with me today (thursday) I love how a 5 minute appointment takes an hour and a half. Why is it so hard to schedule appointments in a doctors office, so that patients are not sitting in the waiting room FOREVER!! Anyway, the doctor was nice and said Ella is healthy and perfect!


Here is Ella's room!! Mike has been working very hard trying to get it all finished. He has been so good, he has finished the walls but has to finish the molding (only the primer is done). Soon he will be done and it will up to pop pop and I to do the rest of the painting. I love the color, I smile everytime I go by the room.