So here we sit watching movies and waiting for Daddy to come home from a business trip in Chicago. While he as been away we have been surrounded by so many helpful hands. My parents, Aunt Jessie, and Memere have all been around making sure I am staying put and helping out with Ella. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family.
I went for an ultrasound on Thursday to check Kayla's growth at this point. She is weighing in at a very health 5 lbs 4 oz by their estimations. Here is a picture they gave me of her from that day. It was so reassuring to see her.
In addition to the craziness here, Aunt Shelley and Uncle Danny have had her own craziness. Michelle was not due until January 16th. She had baby Jaelyn a week ago. She was born at 27 weeks and weighed just under 2 pounds. So tiny. She is doing well and getting stronger everyday. I have not been able to see her yet because I had a reoccuring sinus infection. But as soon as I am all cleared up I will be able to.
Here are some pictures of Baby Jaelyn
First Day...
More recent picutres.
Eventhough we have had so much going on we are very lucky to have eachother. Thank you everyone for all your well wishes and prayers. They are working!!




