13 August 2008

Ella's First Vacation

We had a wonderful time in Brigantine this year. So many firsts for Ella...vacation, beach, sleeping in bed with Mommie and Daddy, feeding herself with a spoon, sleeping on the beach, the list could go on for ever. She was such a trooper. During the time we were there she popped out two more teeth, she now has a total of 6. We could not believe it.

It was so beautiful at the beach. We only spent two days at the beach and the rest were at the house, which in on the bay. Ella loved the ocean, so much that she just wanted to keep going when we put her in the water. I loved sharing this first with both sets of grandparents and Aunt Jessie and Uncle Eric. I had toyed with the idea of taking her to the beach before this trip but I am really happy that I decided to wait until we could all share it together.

Ella can't wait until next year and neither can we.