

They also got us a cake, goldfish, and fruit! Kathy Potts (background right) set up all the decorations, cake and extras. She is awesome!! Hensch and Potts did such a great job getting the whole thing organized and the girls were great at keeping it a secret. There are about 7 of them that spend time with me during their study halls and my off periods and they never said a thing!! I could not believe it, some of them did have to go to the computer lab because they were afraid they would say something. I also got the beautiful flowers that are right in front of the YUMMY butter cream frosted cake! The flowers are now in my classroom so that everyone can see them and I can look at them all day. I will take them home this weekend though.
Mike and I are so thankful that we are surrounded by such wonderful people! I am really going to miss coaching this year, they are such a great group of girls. Ella and I will need to make it to a few games, I don't think I can go that long without getting my NBC Field Hockey fix!
Thanks again Potts and Hensch!!