
Mike and I have decided to do a jungle theme for the baby's room. I had found a few pictures of the animals that I had wanted, but yesterday I found a book that blew my mind away. It is just what I had been looking for. Needless to say, I bought the book. How cute!! A book to match the room! I can already see Mike and I reading the book in the matching room to Baby Farrar! I can't wait to start on the room!! What I really love are the colors because the allow us to still make the room more boy or girl, by using a certain color/print for the crib. With all the other designs I had found they all looked to boy and I was not sure I was going to be able to pull it off IF we had a little Ella. I am thinking about using real fabric on the walls were the quilt squares are on the animals (something for Baby Farrar to touch!) There is even a giraffe (Grama's favorite animal and a frog for me!) It is going to be awesome!