On January 19, 2007 we found out I was pregnant!! We were so excited. I went running through the house screaming 'Oh, MY GOD!!!!' Mike thought Cleo (our cat) had died. Needless to say he was very relieved when he realized we were pregnant, which was then followed by shock. We both went through the beginning stages of are we going to be able to handle this, but we reassured each other we would be fine. This will be the first grandchild for both our parents, I think this little one might be a little spoiled. When I called to make the first doctors appointment, all I wanted to do was get in there. But, as all my pregnant friends told me, they would not see me until I was around 8 weeks pregnant. What a wait.
The first doctors appointment was on February 16, 2007. 9 weeks 4 days pregnant. We were really excited to see the baby, and when we did it really hit home that I was pregnant. When we were looking at the sonogram we could see the little heart beating, I could not believe how amazing it was that such a little thing had a heart, arms, head, brain, legs, and a tail. You could see all these parts too! The baby was 2.51 cm, so tiny!! When we left we could not stop smiling. I brought the picture into school and all the kids thought it was cool. This picture is now taped to the side of the computer for all to see.

March 16, 2007. We get to see the baby again!! Mike could not make it though :(... Daddie (Pop Pop) came though. The doctor thought that Daddie was my husband. That was hysterical!! I took Ronalyn's advice and ate before we went to the Docs and it worked!! That little one was moving all over the place! We got some great pictures. My favorite is the one where baby Farrar is looking out as if saying...What are you guys doing out there??... The next week we went to have the 3D ultrasound for the First Trimester. SOOO cool!! Baby Farrar is so cute. Mike thinks it looks like a boy. My thoughts change everyday. Most people are saying that it is a girl, but we will see. At the Second Trimester Screening is on May 8th, we will find out if it will be Ella Samantha or Tyler Michael.
If you click on the picture you can see Baby Farrar up close!